Les Légumes: Vegetable Recipes
from the Market Table
AUTHOR: Pascale Beale
FOREWORD: Cat Cora
This title has not yet been released.
Signed 1st editions are available for pre-order. Each book ordered before October 31st will include a special gift (see below) and an invitation to the book launch party in Santa Barbara, California.
• Buy one book and receive a free Pascales Kitchen signature tea towel
• Buy two books and receive a fabulous, chic Pascales Kitchen chef's apron
• Buy three books and receive a free tea towel and apron
• Buy four books and receive a fifth book free
• Buy five books and receive an apron and a sixth book free
Pascale Beale’s latest culinary treat, Les Légumes: Vegetable Recipes from the Market Table, (the third in the Market Table series) revels in cooking with vegetables throughout the seasons. Grouped by key ingredients in 12 chapters, with stunning full-page photos of every recipe, delightful anecdotes, practical tips, and uncomplicated recipes that work every time, Les Légumes transforms vegetable dishes into the highlight of any meal.
The book is a compendium of more than 100 healthy, tempting plant-based dishes, brimming with vibrant hues, innovative ingredients and creative flavor combinations.